a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ohio State Buckeyes.

Ohio State T-Shirt, Velvet Skirt, Loafers, Quilted Purse, Earrings: Thrifted.

Here is Ohio we are very passionate about our state. Although it can be an incredibly boring one with harsh weather and an often times struggling economy, I haven't found anyone quite so passionate about defending where their from than Ohioans (only we're allowed to say our state is crappy; not anyone else!). I even thought it was quite funny in an article I saw floating around on my facebook feed by Huffington Post the on the  most common costumes for each state and Ohio, of course, was Brutus the Buckeye (our football mascot). You can't say we don't have pride! Not to mentionnnnn we are the current national football champions *grins widely*

Having been born and raised in Ohio it's never not been home to me. I've grown up here, gone to school here, and all of my family is located here. The thought of possibly moving out of Ohio after I graduate is quite odd to be honest because I have always been an Ohioan. I mean, I always will be an Ohioan at heart, but I might not always be a resident. Since this thought has been perplexing me lately, I've been on the lookout while thrifting to get a good Ohio State t-shirt that I can take with me wherever I might move to have a bit of home with me. Found this super rad Ohio State Buckeye's t-shirt last week at the goodwill for $2.99 and had to get it. It's been just what I've been looking for! I may not be an avid football fan (that's an understatement), but my heart does swell with pride to be apart of this odd, but wonderful state. Ohio, you are in the shape of a heart and rightfully so because you'll always have mine! x

With much love, Lauren.

P.S.
Since my shirt is thrifted and I have no clue where it's originally from, here are some other cute + fashionable Ohio State apparel that has a similar feel!

SHARE:

2 comments

Conny said...

Love your hair this way, Lauren :-) Adds instant "BAM" factor to your outfits! Short hair FTW!

-Conny

www.atablespoonoflife.com

Isabella said...

I love the ringer shirt style!!! But, as a side question, HOW ARE YOU NOT FREEZING TO DEATH? I thought Ohio would be hella cold by now :O

www.indigoritual.com

Blogger Template by pipdig