a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Girly Gingham.

Gingham Blouse, Loafers: Thrifted.
Black Skirt: Aeropostale.
Camera Necklace: Forever21.

Hello everyone!

I thrifted this sweet little vintage blouse last week at the local Goodwill here at college. Ah, I can't get over the cuteness of it! I love thrift shopping through and through. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know how to shop in regular stores anymore when I go in them. I went into a Forever21 this past weekend to spend a gift card I've had since Christmas and the store had my head spinning and I just wanted to get out of there. You know you're getting older when you don't like Forever21 anymore. They do have cute clothes, but it's always just a mess in there and so hectic with all the people and clothing everywhere. Not to mention the sales people are always too frazzled to even say hello, let alone help (which I don't blame them). Plus, since getting back from Italy I've been more interested and invested in purchasing quality clothing made ethically, and Forever21 would probably come in last on the list for both of those. But like I said, I had a gift card that needed to be spent! I ended getting up a gorgeous white tailored blazer for work this summer since I'll need to be wearing more professional attire. I was also able to thrift a few professional career wear pieces this past weekend so I can start building up my more mature wardrobe for my internship at Nordstrom's. Hey, I don't mind an excuse to thrift more, heh. :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

3 comments

Bruna said...

Hi, I'm from Brazil and a huge fan of yours. Love your style.

xo

Kezzie said...

The blouse is really cute! What a lucky find. I know what you mean about thrifting- I love the fact that it is more ethical! I recently thrifted a teal velvet, organic fairtrade blazer so I was really pleased!!x

C R said...

This is a great outfit! The blouse is awesome :)

Blogger Template by pipdig