a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Color Chameleon.

Wine Colored Dress: Modcloth.
Sweater: c/o Chicnova.
Boots: c/o Pink and Pepper.
Wide Brimmed Hat: Thrifted.
Lipstick in MAC's Diva.
 
Hi there!

This color palette of rich wine, navy, and hunter green has been one of my favorites this fall/winter season. It was only a matter of time before I put this outfit together with all of these amazing pieces + color combination. I wish I could wear this outfit every day!

Things are moving along and a lot is happening in life right now. I just applied for my Italian Visa last night and fingers crossed they let me live in their beautiful country for four and a half months! I mean, I know it will eventually be accepted, but man was that process stressful. Have any of you guys filled out a Visa before? Yesh, talk about painstaking, minute details. 

I also thought for a moment there I had my housing in the bag for Spring of next year. There's this one housing complex that I really want to stay in, but everything is already booked so my only chance is to sublease. I found a guy who was only going to be there for the fall and was subleasing for spring, so it was perfect! We had everything worked out and I was so excited...until I asked him if it was a single apartment or one with another resident and he told me his BOY ROOMMATE would be staying. Um, I don't think so. No way am I living with a random boy and sharing a bathroom. Ha, literally one of the most terrifying things to think about. 

So, back to the drawing board on that one, but I know something will come up eventually! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig