a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Peppermint Stick.

Striped Sweatshirt, Bracelet: Thrifted.
White Collared Shirt, Hair Bow: Forever21.
Grey Circle Skirt: H&M.
Red Heels: c/o Pink and Pepper.
Key Necklace: Gift from my Aunt.
Lipstick in MAC's Russian Red.

I'm very upset tonight after receiving an email from a reader who thinks I don't care about them. I just, I can't even contain how upset I am. The most important thing I value in this blog is you all. Everything about you. Your thoughts, opinions, what's going on in your life, your personal well being, and just anything. I try my hardest to be able to keep up with everyone who emails me, comments, or writes on my blog's facebook, twitter, or instagram as much as I can. Because I know that if I didn't get a response to a blogger I followed, I would be so hurt, too. 

I try to take the time to individually, personally, and sincerely reply to everything you all write to me, but it takes time. I don't want to just become a machine and write back the same thank you response to everyone, so I try and take a few hours to personally respond to what you all say to me. But I am human and I can't do it all. About 95% of the time I'm overwhelmed with this blog. It's a part time job keeping up with everything and I'm not complaining--I am very blessed to be able to do this! But I can't do everything, I can't do it all. I go to school, I have friends, I need rest, I work... I try my very hardest to give 100% to this blog and all of you but I guess sometimes I just fall short.

I'm sorry if anyone has felt as of late that I don't care about them. I'm just sitting here sobbing at the fact that maybe even more of you think that I don't care--the one thing I never wanted to happen on this blog. I apologize if I ever have seemed uninvested or uninterested in your lives. It is the complete opposite and I hope to better being more involved and truly show you all how much I care and love you.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig