a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, December 16, 2013

Life's Snapshots #37.

Berets on berets on berets.

My favorite place.

My mini Christmas tree for my room.

 Couldn't help but bring home this vintage cake topper with me. Hopeless romantic.

A random, huge Christmas tree pops up in the middle of downtown?

Allllll vintage.

Got my first Free People catalog in the mail. Swooning over everything.

Home.

 Saying goodbye to Kent.

If it's red, I'll probably be taking a picture of it.

Such good coffee in Kent.

 Essentials?

 I'll blow where the wind takes me.

Hi there!
Instagram is my favorite social media app. I could do without Facebook, Twitter, and all that jazz...but instagram? It holds a special place in my heart. Just something about having a visual image to represent feelings instead of either a short quip (aka Twitter) or a TMI post (aka Facebook) is appealing to me. 

Ya can follow me if ya want with @passingwhimsies

With much love, Lauren.


SHARE:

7 comments

Camille said...

I love seeing your life's snapshots posts because it allows me to see more into your life than a blog post could. As cliche as it sounds, I think that a picture is worth thousands of words! Great post, Lauren!

xoxo
camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Katie Selt said...

Instagram stole my heart the moment I downloaded it. It's a great way to see into the life of people with photos. I love it.


http://www.katielikeme.com

Unknown said...

Your little tree is so cute. And you could certainly have a musee de beret if you so desired :) That bride topper favors you a bit. Make sure you take the wax fellow along to compare against possible suitors :) Glad you are home and happy.

Allyssa said...

I love all your pictures! It looks like you have some really cute coffee shops in your town. I prefer small town coffee shops, as opposed to Starbucks. The coffee is always better.

Unknown said...

Ahh! Your berets! I love how you have one in every colour :D I should start my collection now.. heheh

Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

Sammi said...

You take such great instagram photos :) ps -- what is that beautiful lavender dress on the vintage rack??? I can't tell and it's so dreamy looking!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the rack of vintage clothing!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Blogger Template by pipdig