a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Life's Snapshots #36.

I was due for an iphone upgrade and recently got the 5s! And a cute kitty case Aero to put on it.

Super honored to have been on the front page of my hometown's newspaper for my Seventeen feature! It's the first time I've ever been in it, but it was the pits because they got my high school wrong. Oh well!

Time at home well spent.

"And all the lights that lead the way are blinding..."

Found this randomly on campus and it just got to me.

Sleepy nights.

Picked up these darlin' thank you cards and pens at Target for just $1 each!

Decided to order a sample size of Too Faced's bronzer that smells like chocolate! It was a super good deal and I've been pleased so far.

Late night cosmic bowling.

Okay, so I wanted this sweater SO bad, but couldn't justify the money for it. But this weekend my grandmother surprised me and had bought it for me! Ah! She's the best. Can't wait to wear it soon!

Went to my first Kent State sports game.
Late, late nights.
I love the sound of crunching snow.

It gets me through.

Truly can't get over nature's beauty.

My dorm wall needed a little sprucing up.

 A peaceful Bible study.

Wise words at Mcdonald's.

The last photo taken of my kitty before he passed. Miss him so much.

Hello there!

These are just some small moments of my life the past month or so. My life isn't spectacular or exciting in any way, but I love it just the way it is. You can follow me on instagram with @passingwhimsies if you care to!

Also, thank you to all of those who reached out to me reguarding my last post--I truly appreciate it. I turned the comments off because I just didn't want it to seem like I wanted the reassurance about being a good person/blogger. I just wanted to let some of my feelings out that were very sudden and strong at the time. But I appreciate the support and love you guys gave me tremendously! 

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Felicity Anne said...

Lauren! I wanted to comment on your last post but couldn't find the buttons and thought I was just untechnologically savvy or something... lol. Well, anyways, just wanted to let you know you ARE a good person/blogger! :D I never really thought about it, but I just realized I have been following your amazing, inspiring, and wonderful blog for like a year or something now, and I've never even thanked you for all you do! Silly me! So thank you, Lauren, so much! I look forward to checking every night to see what you've posted and derive my inspiration and my feeling of belonging. I am so similar to you and I love to find that all those things that I love and see and do, you do too! (If that makes any sense...lol)Anyways, thanks again for making my life that much happier every day by sharing a bit of yours!
Love from chilly Alaska,
Felicity ♥

Unknown said...

You're a lucky girl with the new Iphone 5s :)
For sure it will help you to shoot many amazing oictures that you will show us!
xoxo from Doha
New post:
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

Unknown said...

Hey I was just wondering how you take pictures and post them to instagram without taking it yourself? (the one of you sitting down with the cup of coffee? Both your hands were in the picture).

p.s I've been following your blog since your senior year and you've been such an inspiration not just with fashion but your perseverance to do what you love :)

-Harley

Unknown said...

What a great group of groovy shots :) Kitty case, kitty sweater--both big thumbs up! Wisdom as Micky Dees--hard to believe. Leaves on the wall--brilliant and cool. You in those leggings--could see that shot every day and never grow one bit weary of it :) You are just the dearest, loveliest woman. Your tweet still has me smiling :) <<see!

Allyssa said...

I got those cards at Target, too! I love the dollar section at Target! Especially right now--they have some really good stuff! Thank you for being so open and honest on your blog. We all appreciate it. :)

Blogger Template by pipdig