a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, September 6, 2013

Life's Snapshots #33.


 
So excited to have gotten mini prints of my instagram photos I ordered from Printstigram! Can't wait to make a mural of them on my wall (I ordered 48).

 
Lucky I have such a beautiful campus.

Thrifted this absolute perfect lavender, 1960's beauty the other day.

 
Weird ice cream hangs with Jessica.

 
Three words: pumpkin. spice. mocha.

 
My roommate is a gem and makes homemade coffee.

Spending time at the nature center before leaving the big M.

 
Probably my favorite part about the summertime.

 Packing pretty things for college.

 
Can't even contain my excitement--RYAN GOSLING ON A NOTEBOOK.

Beautiful shoes from Pink and Pepper.

 
It was lovely meeting Katie of Wildwood Flower for the first time!

 
Who has the cutest little sister? Me.

 
My home town Starbucks.

 
Ain't no outfit like a cat outfit.

Forever wearing red.

Hello, hello!
I didn't do a life's snapshots post the entire month of August, so unfortunately a lot of the photos I had to left out. But, here are some more recent instagram photos from the past few weeks! Taking snaps of places before I left, pretty things that made me happy, and since I've gotten to college the coffee pictures resume. 

Instagram is pretty much my favorite social media to use, so if you'd like to follow my more personal, every day life you can find me with @passingwhimsies :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Great post Lauren, I love looking at these types of post...photos have a power all of their own to inspire. I just have one quick question if you could answer it for me? I was going to join up to Intagram, but then just before I did, I heard everywhere that they can use your images in advertising etc. I was just wondering how your experience with them has been since they did this and if you would recommend joining it still?

Thankyou Laura x

Lauren said...

I love your Life Snapshot posts! You have beautiful photos and it's like getting a little sneak peak into your life (I don't mean that in a creepy way! haha)
Instagram is my favourite too - There's something so nice to be able to look back at all the little things that have made you smile :)

Lauren
xx

two birds said...

i am a sucker for cute mugs, so i adore that floral one. i love all of your pics! have a great weekend!

Kitty Cat Stevens said...

cat outfit— yes! just found your blog and I'm in love <3

Anonymous said...

Love all of these little snapshots :)

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Lublyou said...

I don't even know what to comment on! LOVE the thrifted lavender shirt (jealous!), love the cat outfit, and all the cute shoes! Also, how was that pumpkin spice mocha? Not too sweet? I might get it next time.

Blogger Template by pipdig