a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Outfit Inspired by Hannah from Pretty Little Liars!
























Camelila-on Club Romper (black, pink, and blue) : c/o Lulu*s.
Lady Luck Sunglasses: c/o Lulu*s.
Cobalt Heels: c/o Pink and Pepper.
Gold Necklace: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!
I'm really exciting to be doing a new series over the next few weeks partnering with Lulu*s.com! Every Tuesday (the night a new episode airs) I'm styling up a few pieces from Lulu*s to create an outfit inspired by each of the girls on Pretty Little Liars. I've watched this show since it first aired and am an avid follower; at college all of my friends and I get together in one dorm to watch it every Tuesday!

That being said, the first little liar up is Hannah! I was excited to make an outfit inspired by Hannah because I admire her style and it's everything I wish I could be (polished, glam, and incredibly fashionable). On the show I noticed Hannah wears a lot of really tailored items to show off her shape in a subtly, sexy way and won't be seen without her signature high heels (my kind of gal!). Her style is girly but always chic and sophisticated, leaning towards designer items and accessories. I paired a silky floral romper with some statement shoes and bold accessories of sunglasses and a necklace to create an outfit that would hopefully make Hannah Marin proud.

How would you describe Hannah's style? What would you wear to emulate it?

Be sure to watch out for next week to see which liar I do next! Thank you Lulu*s for collaborating with me ♥

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

I just love this outfit! It's great 'cause it looks so you and at the same time very Hannah. I'm not really a huge Pretty Little Liars fan, but I've seen a couple episodes.

Sammi said...

This romper is gorgeous on you! I don't watch the show (I probably should), but you look phenomenal - even better than these photos of Hannah, I'd say. She might be chic and polished, but I'd rather see your style any day!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Delaney Young said...

I don't watch Pretty Little Liars but this is such a cute outfit!! :)

Sophie said...

You legs seem to go on forever in those heels! Such a gorgeous blue!
Sophie
X

Zika Vica said...

Adorable combination. :)

Alexandra Marie said...

What a fun collaboration! You did a great job! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable romper! Love that you got style inspiration from Hannah! I love her and Aria's style :)

Midwest Muse said...

This is channeling Hanna. Though it's definitely missing Hanna's signature waves. Hanna is def my fav on the show as far as style.

Unknown said...

So cute! I don't watch that show, but I love this outfit! This romper is so gorgeous on you and I love those fun blue heels paired with it.

Blogger Template by pipdig