a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life's Snapshots #15.

My comfort zone outfit of peter pan collar, beret, and red I wore for my college orientation.

Proud to be a Kent State Flash! :)

My gorgeous roommate Michelle and I. Ironically enough we were both donning red that day.

I was so stressed at college orientation I needed about 12 of these mocha cookie crumbles...

I saw this book in the college bookstore and HIGHLY considered buying it...I think it fits my life mantra pretty well.

Pretty Lilac nails with a rose ring.

This mint chocolate chip ice cream was cute AND good.

I was featured on TeenVogue.com for the only makeup trend I ever sport- red lips.

Always preferring T-straps heels over every other shoe choice...

Bought an Audrey H. poster for my dorm room (and okay, maybe for my room until I move in).

Sporting all red before going into work one day.

So obsessed with my new plum purple lipstick! :O

Anndddd I was at work from 11:30 to 9:30 today. Yeah, yikes. These are the pretty earrings I wore though.

Follow me on instagram with @passingwhimsies
SHARE:

10 comments

Laura said...

Red lipstick really suits you! The outfit you wore to your orientation was very cute. Congratulations on reaching 600 followers!

Laura
www.whitewintersblog.com

K. said...

Beautiful make-up!;)
You look great! Nice dress!

Unknown said...

Mm, I could go for a Mocha Cookie Crumble right now! :-)

ylenia said...

Lovely pics and blog! I'm an new follower now, hope you will have time to visit my blog too and maybe follow me back =)
XOXO
Ylenia
New outfit on my blog, check it out here and let me know your opinion!

Kezzie said...

You always make me hungry with these! Mmmm, mint ice-cream! My fave!

and so it goes.... said...

I love all these photos! The ice cream is super cute! And congrats on the teen vogue feature!!

XO

MissMelissa said...

In love with your blog you rock vintage!
xo,
http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I do covet the red lips. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I look better with lips au naturel. Love the cameo earrings. So unique.

Teddi said...

i like seeing these fun snapshots, lauren dear! congrats on your 600 followers & mention on teen vogue. :)

Jess said...

So cute! Was it purposeful that you put the picture of you under the picture of Audrey Hepburn, making me think "OMG she looks like Audrey!!!"?
Also,
WHERE ARE YOU??? PLEASE POST SOON!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig