a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, October 10, 2011

Regrets and Mistakes Are Memories Made.













Lace Dress, Green Skirt: Thrifted.
Black Stilettos: Burlington.
Cameo Necklace: Gift from Grandma.

Hello there everyone!
I want to sincerely thank you all with every part of me for the beyond lovely comments you left on my last post regarding my homecoming! I was overwhelmed by the beautiful and kind comments you all left, and nothing makes me happier than to share some of the beautiful moments in my life with you all. I know that so many of my followers truly care about me and I can never be grateful enough for all of you! ❤

Anyways, enough of all of the soap opera tears I'm giving you ;) I wasn't particularly pleased with this outfit I wore today to be honest. I think I had really good intentions, but my execution was a tad off. The lace dress underneath my skirt kept riding up all day and giving me a baby bump in the front and back, and I'm not quite sure the mid-calf length is particularly flattering on me. Nonetheless, it is an outfit and every outfit no matter good or bad must be documented for this blog! Okay, well not quite every outfit (you wouldn't want to see what I wear on Sundays), but most of them :)

Hope you all are doing lovely and see you tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

13 comments

leah jean said...

woot woot! lauren is a babe! haha but seriously. i'm going to add a happy comment about homecoming but on this post instead! psych!

your dress was soooooo pretty! and you and matt = adorable. your happy smiles are simply the best.

hope your school year is going wonderfully!

life in a nutshell

Victoria said...

Psh! I think you look very elegant! You always do :) But I appreciate the fact that you posted this even though you weren't entirely happy with it. It let's us know you're real :)

Jenny said...

I think this may be one of my favorite outfits of yours! The black lace shirt is lovely, and it is perfectly paired with the green shirt. And the little cameo? The best choice.

Stacey Kay said...

I think this is breathtaking on you! That skirt is TDF.

Goodwill Huntingg

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I really like this look on you! I'm surprised you don't. That skirt is seriously amazing!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I was honestly thinking that the skirt was a bit too long and straight to work well in this look. You are always beautiful, but this skirt might be better off back at the thrift store.

Alexandra said...

How cute are you?? Just found your blog and I LOVE it!

xoxo
Alexandra
www.fashion-feast.com

Ms. Falcon said...

this is my favorite look i've seen on you. just adorable!!!!


http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Lauren Noelle Rice said...

noo! i think the outfit is perfect. i love the colour of the skirt! xo

EmilyCinnamon said...

Oh nonsense Lauren.:) You look beautiful. I love the shirt, the lace on it is lovely!:) <3

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking this outfit DID look flattering on you. I think it is gorgeous all together. I love the color of that skirt and you are just stunning all together.

<3 Rachel

Unknown said...

I think this outfit looks awesome! The lace dress worn as a top looks great with the green skirt.

Midwest Muse said...

I like this outfit a lot! I might even borrow your idea of a lace dress as a top. I don't think you missed the mark or anything, I personally would have worn a shorter skirt, but otherwise this is brilliant.

Blogger Template by pipdig