a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspiration: Spring Softness.

soft2.

soft5.

soft 13.

soft 12.

soft7.

soft9.

soft3.

soft6.

soft 11.

soft1.
Hello everyone!
I've been so touched and inspired by soft, romantic, spring pictures as of late. My tumblr is flooded with so many images such as these! I'm just dreaming of long messy hair, laying in a large field, beautiful flowers, soft lighting, and white clothing. Oh, sounds so perfect doesn't it?

My college visit went exceptional today! I toured a college called Capital University in Columbus, and the campus was everything I've been looking for: a feeling of home with a mixture of nostalgia. The campus also had just about the perfect number of students that I like to have: a smaller to medium amount. And you know the best part about it? It's five minutes away from a shopping mall. (Just kidding.... Kind of.)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Mila said...

These are so gorgeous!! I love the soft backgrounds and lighting. I can't wait till school is over, especially finals, so that there is more time for photo shoots. The campus in Columbus sounds awesome! The mall is definitely a big plus...;)

xoxo

Miranda said...

Beautiful pictures... especially the third one! Lovely lovely :) These kind of pictures always inspire me, too.

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration for my spring wardrobe. . . and ohmygoodness it's been too long since I've commented here!

:) :)
xx

Unknown said...

these are definitely great photos to exude that romantic, floral picture! lovely inspiration :)

xoxo

Jenna said...

I love that picture of the tent!!

Blogger Template by pipdig