a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still A Kid At Heart.







Minnie Mouse Sweatshirt: Forever21.
Red Ballet Flats: Forever21.
Polka Dot Tights: Forever21.
Black Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
White Beaded Necklace: Stolen from mom.
Black Bow Headband: Kohl's.


Hello everyone!


I sometimes really have to laugh at myself and the fashion choices I make. I'm so bipolar it's not even funny. One day I will have the most professional, adult looking outfit on (suit jacket, high heels, pencil skirt, ect...) , and the next day I totally dress like a seven year old girl! I guess I just like to have the best of both worlds. For me, often times I find myself thinking like a small child. I'm so naive and fall for anything along with getting so excited over little things; like decorating a Christmas tree. This side of my personality translates into the "cutesy, girly" styles you often see me wearing. I'm also unnaturally mature for my age (this is an awful burden), so often times my clothing portrays this side of my personality,as well!


I've tried to find the perfect balance of these two aspects of my personal style and personality, but it seems like I never can. I'm always completely on one side of the spectrum! Ah, oh well. I shouldn't fight who I am so much, ha :)


Hope everyone is doing great! I'm very excited for Friday because.... IT'S MY ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY! It's so hard to believe that I've had Someone Like You for almost a year already. Time seriously flies. I'll have a special post on Friday for the occasion, and I also have another little surprise up my sleeve! You all will just have to wait and see...


With much love,
Lauren.
SHARE:

4 comments

Mila said...

Aww, I love this outfit! SO cute:) That is so weird about your blogiversary being on Friday because mine is tomorrow!! I had no idea that they were that close. I don't even really remember how I found your blog, but I was soooo excited, and I loved it from the start:)

xoxo

Maria said...

Aww, you're so cute! I've always loved Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I even have the jewelry to prove it! Don't even worry about your choices, it really never changes with age. Haters will hate regardless, so just keep doing what you do, because it is fabulous! Happy blog anniversary!

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh! happy blog anniversary!!!
love your shoes! you look so cute and cheerfull!

Marg said...

Happy blog anniversary!! Great post!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig