a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award II


Oh, I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to blogger R E V A S R A G S 2 R O S E S for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! She really is such an inspiration... She's over 40 and has some of the best style that I hope I may even have half of when I'm that age! She has the most accessories and jewelery I've ever seen and a hawk's eye for picking out beautiful things while thrifting! Head over to her blog and check her out. ;)
Blogger THELOOKING _GLASS has already given me the Stylish Blogger Award, but that doesn't mean I can't pass on this lovely award to some of you fantastic readers! For this award, list five things about yourself!
SHARE:

7 comments

Sofi Moukidou said...

congrats girl! you absolutely deserve that!

Carys said...

Congratulations, and thank you so much!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Beth said...

congrats. You ARE a stylish blogger.

thank you so much for paying it forward

Mila said...

Thank you so so so much!!:) and congrats-you completely deserve it!!

xoxo

Mandy said...

Thank you so much for the award :) Congrats on yours!

Nina Cat said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it, seriously :D

And thank you for commenting on my blog, i really appreciate the fact that you stopped by ;D

Classique chérie

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Thank you for the shout out, your too kind. And stylish , of course! :0

Blogger Template by pipdig