a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's All Very Simple Really.













Floral Flutter Blouse: Forever21.
Green Skirt: Thrifted (as of yesterday!).
Black Patent Belt: Kohl's.
Black Knee Socks: Mom's.
Black T-Strap Heels: Target.

I want to thank THELOOKING _GLASS so very very much for giving me this lovely blog award! She really is too nice...You can always count on her for a kind comment or encouraging advice! If I could, I would give this award right back to her in a heart beat!
As a part of the award, you must list ten things about yourself...
  1. From the age of six to thirteen I wore glasses.
  2. I have perfectly straight teeth. Never had braces. :)
  3. This summer I am taking sewing lessons!
  4. So far in high school I have not gotten a GPA below 4.0.
  5. I know how to drive a standard car.
  6. My guilty pleasure to watch on T.V. is Gossip Girl. (Season finale was Monday!)
  7. I have always been and still am terrible at Math.
  8. For some strange reason I think the shape of pregnant women is absolutely beautiful.
  9. Chocolate is perhaps one of my best friends.
  10. I have walked on the Great Wall of China.

There are ten random facts about me! Now...I think these two ladies are definitely deserving of this blog award. Both are so truly sweet, and without a doubt deserve the sugar doll award!


the other girl
Hope everyone had a great day! Tomorrow's Friday thank goodness.... Nine more days of school!
SHARE:

2 comments

Mila said...

Thank you so much!! I'll post it soon!! Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog.:)

xoxo

Sofi Moukidou said...

OMG! Thank you so much!!! about the last jewelery collection, that you shaw, theese are some of my creations, you can see more, in the page "my job". Oh and your outfit is just perfect! so retro!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig