a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Big Affects Of A Little Paper Cut.










Black Turtleneck: Kohl's.
Black and White Houndstooth Skirt: Thrifted.
Silver and Black Belt: Forever21.
Black Knee Socks: Mom's!
Large White Pearl Necklace: Thrifted.
Black and White Spectator Flats: Thrifted.
Large Black Bow Headband: Kohl's.
Clip On Cameo Earrings: Thrifted.
Black Patent Leather Purse: Thrifted.


Wow! I didn't realize how many little elements went into making my outfit today! Lately I have been sort of crunched for time, so it's been difficult to make a perfect outfit. Most of my nights consist of homework, swim practice, homework, eat, bath, homework, and more homework,lol. Not much time in between for blogging (although blogging should fill every space that homework does) :)


I believe that this is the debut for my new pair of spectator shoes and this purse! I'm in love with these spectator shoes, and I really should throw my other pair away. They are practically in shreds! The only problem with these spectators is that they have not been broken in yet, so it hurts the back of my heel. The problem can be fixed with a rather simple solution, however! KNEE SOCKS! An adorable accessory along with being a protectant from sore heels. It's a win, win situation. My aunt bought me the adorable patent black purse over the weekend; she really shouldn't have! She is so much more nice and generous than I will ever be. Also, she bought me this little sequin black purse that will be great to take when I go out on dates with Matt. It's very fancy! ( Oh, and a month from today is out 3 year anniversary: Perfect!)


I absolutely cannot wait any longer for summer to be here. I have so many blog posts in mind that I want to do. A lot of them require more time than I have at the moment, so probably until school lets out in three weeks it will just be boring 'ole outfit posts!


You want to know something hilarious? My Spanish teacher, who is a terrible teacher by the way, got suspended from school for ten days! Yes, that's not funny, but the reason why she was suspended is. My teacher gave some kid a paper cut on his neck, and he reported her for it to the principle! It's so funny but yet pretty stupid at the same time. I was even there to witness the event, and it was not a big deal at all. You could hardly even see the paper cut! All the students are elated though because we don't have to put up with her for 10 days :)


P.S. I have a lovely blog award to post from the blogger, THELOOKING _GLASS. , that I won't get to post tonight. Stop by over at her blog and check it out if you can! I can't wait to post the award tomorrow and pass it on to some of you!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig