a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What if Today Was Your Last Day..?






Black Lace Top: Forever21.
Black Pencil Skirt: Macy's.
Pearl Necklace: Kohl's.
Black Bow Cloche: Target.
Black Woven Belt: Wal-Mart.
White Tights: JcPenny's.
Black T-Strap Shoes: Gabriel Brothers.
The amount of snow we have gotten is fenomenal! If I were to go outside and take blog photos I'm sure it would come up to my knees, which is a huge problem lol. One of my mom's co-workers recently lost her husband and today was the funeral, so I wore all black. I have actually never been to a funeral before, and I must say, I do not like the feeling. Even though I did not know the man very well, it was heart breaking to me to see his close family and children crying. Something the preacher said though really made me think today. He talked about how all our lives are just little blips in History, but it's important to live our little blip to the fullest we can. The speech made me really realize that I have so much to be thankful for.. and that I need to start living each day like it was my last day. Because in reality, we never know when our actual last day may be. So here's to more laughing, smiling, and good moods!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig